Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DJ copy is the bomb digity


SO Jonbro let me borrow this album called HAIR GUITAR by DJ COPY. It's nice and happy! The best way I can think to describe it is slightly midish-arpy-disco-synth pop with a healthy slab of production gravy. The mood is very fanciful, but not gayly so. DEFINITELY cheer up music. There are these smidges of shredish riffs and solos which are vrry nice. Alot of the songs have this really awesome epic kind of fantasy vibe to them which I totally dig. hardcore even.

When you buy it from Audio Dregs it comes with BONE THUGS N HARMONY N COPY.
how awesome is BONE THUGS N HARMONY N COPY?

IT'S THAT FUCKING AWESOME!
IT IS MY SUGGESTION is that you buy the vinyl record, cause it's only 10$ and it comes with both the bonus cd and access to mp3 downloads + a cdr of HAIR GUITAR. that's a shitload of stuff for 10$. IF that's STILL too much for yo po ass, access to the mp3 downloads are only 6$(sans BONE cdr): that's roughly the price of a value meal, and I for one think this album is worth skipping several meals and then some.

1 comment:

jonbro said...

on relistening to this album it is rocking my freeking face off. I take back the bad things I said about it.