Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Unit Moebius Rules

They're so foreign and mysterious!
let's think of the state of dance music in 1992 for a minute. I don't know about you, but when I close my eyes, all I see are dayglo colors, c&c music factory, and maybe that huge plastic butt in the sir-mixalot video.
ok, with that in mind. Listen to this track:
Unit Moebius- Elevator

pretty cool huh?
now imagine being in a closed down warehouse filled with strobes on LSD, because that's pretty much what all the bunker record parties were. (watch this awesome documentary and start with part 2)
...or so I've read, I mean what the hell do I know, I'm just some hick with an internet connection.


P.S. it's really damn hard to purchase their music because they haven't reissued ANY of it, and there are no mp3s in any damn online retailer. Thankfully one can procure their stuff on soulseek.
they're anarchists, they won't mind.

No comments: